Monday, March 19, 2012


Reflection 2

As I reflect on the Ed. Tech class I have just completed- I don’t even know where to begin with how much I have learned.  I would say that everything we did including: using a wiki, creating a blog, embedding video, using Voicethread, upgrading to Google plus and using Google forms and the hangout feature, and using Twitter/Diigo/Edmodo are just the beginning. I am definitely more comfortable, confident, and aware of a variety of tools to use for educational purposes.  I think the tool that I am most comfortable with is using Wiki and Google forms.  These are two tools that I plan to incorporate into my curriculum. In addition, I will recommend Google hangout to anyone since it allowed my group to work on team projects with ease.  I loved that we could have multiple users in the hangout session and was able to share our desktops. Lastly, I have never been able to maintain a website for my classes and plan to use a Wiki or Edmodo website for this. This class was definitely an Ed. Tech. boot camp.  Often I was bogged down with Ed. Tech., but the knowledge gained from this class is something to be proud of.  Although a challenge, I appreciated having to figure things out and once I did- it was easy to use (like using Voicethread). I look forward to incorporating more technology in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment